Perfect Fit Waffles
Ah, These Waffles! Seriously, they are AMAZING! I have been eating these perfect fit waffles and pancakes inspired by Karena & Katrina for almost 5 years now, crazy! They are extremely delicious, very healthy and the perfect post workout meal to help repair your muscles after a hard workout session! Varieties with flavors and toppings are endless so once you nail down the base, get creative! Most days I like to whip up the basic recipe and add some banana, strawberries, or blueberries, YUM!
Here is the recipe created by Tone It Up with a couple little tweaks by me to make it a little fluffier 🙂 I made these for Paxton a few weeks ago after a Saturday Session and she was highly impressed and loved the flavors! When you think about the few ingredients it takes to create this amazing waffle, you would think it would be bland or lacking flavor and it definitely doesn’t! You should give them a try for a healthier alternative to one of our favorite breakfast treats 🙂 Your bod will thank you afterwards!
Comment below and tag us on instagram if you create some!
- 1 scoop Perfect Fit Vanilla Protein
- 1/2 Tbsp of Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 to a Whole banana, mashed
- 1/2 Tbs almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup egg whites OR 2 Flax Eggs
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup fresh berries
- 1 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp your favorite nuts or seeds
- ✓ Best Tasting Plant-Based Protein!
- ✓ Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Certified, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Kosher & Vegan! No Stevia.
- ✓ Jumpstarts your metabolism
- ✓ Satisfies your appetite, keeping you energized, LONGER!
- ✓ Post workout recovery
- ✓ Promotes a healthy, lean physique
- ✓ Hair, skin, nails
25 Servings in a recyclable tub 🙂